South Bohemian University in České Budějovice
Czech Crystallographic Association
Czech Society for Structural Biology
XI Discussions in Structural Molecular Biology
Nové Hrady, 14 - 16 March 2013
Deadline for registration: February 8, 2013
Deadline for payment: February 24, 2013
Registration has been closed
- The regular fee totals CZK 3,500 and the student fee CZK 2,300
- The regular fee without accommodation is CZK 2,700, 1,500 CZK for students
2300076583/8330 and do not use IBAN and/or SWIFT, it saves money.
Payments not from the Czech Republic or Slovakia IBAN: SK3983300000002300076583
bank name: Fio Bank, V Celnici 1028/10, CZ-117 21 Czech Republic. Cash payment at registration is acceptable.
- The fee includes registration, abstract book, and food from Thursday dinner till Saturday lunch.
- The payment can be canceled before March 7 for CZK 500.
- Cash payment at the registration booth is possible for participants from the Czech Republic and Slovakia for extra fee of CZK 800.-.
- Members of CSSB: Your membership fee is included in the registration fee of the conference.
- Single room is available for extra fee of 800 CZK. We apologize but only a very small number of single rooms is available and not all requests for single room may be granted.
"Discussions" welcome contributions from all aspects of structural molecular biology including crystallography, NMR, electron microscopy, mass spectrometry, other advanced spectral techniques, bioinformatics, thermodynamics, and computer simulations.
- Intensive program from Thursday afternoon to Saturday lunch
- Short talks so that everyone interested gets an opportunity to present
- Professional yet cozy environment
- Plenty of time for informal discussions
- Low registration fee for students
Submission of abstracts
Please, note that abstract submission is mandatory for all presenting authors of the "Discussions". Abstracts should be sent to Radek Kužel.
Abstracts will be published in English in the journal of the Czech & Slovak Crystallographic Association Materials Structure and will be available during the registration.
Lectures will be given in English.
Poster dimensions are 90x120 cm. Detailed guidelines for submission of abstracts are at these pages.
There is a possibility to submit extended contributions structured as a regular research paper.
Why to send an extended contribution? While abstract cannot be referenced in the database of scientific literature, RIV, the extended contributions containing original results undergo short peer-review process and can be given to the RIV database.
Accommodation & Boarding
Accommodation is offered in single and double bed rooms at the "Rezidence hotel", in the Academic conference center "Nový zámek", and in local bed&breakfasts.
In case you have any special needs for food or accommodation, please specify so at the time of registration.
Buses go to Nové Hrady from České Budějovice approximately every 2 hours. Please get off the bus at the station "Autobusové nádraží", not at the station "V údolí".
Train connection is possible, but the distance from the railway station to Nové Hrady is approximately 5 kilometers.
Organizers of the meeting
Bohdan Schneider, Radek Kužel, Ivana Kutá-Smatanová, Rudiger Ettrich, Anita Zupčanová,
, Jindřich Hašek, Jan Dohnálek are looking forward to meeting you in Nové Hrady!
(c) Bohdan Schneider 2013